Like Father Like, Son Bicycle Ride 2020
- December 9, 2019
- Views: 32
About Father and Son Bicycle Ride 2020
Now on its 2nd edition
It is one of the largest mass participation bicycle ride which involves family together.
The Event is for Qatari Nationals, Residents and International Participants.
The Event Aims to spread the Culture of Cycling and Promote the idea of Sports in General.
Create a spirit of love and sports within the family.
Spread health awareness and encourage and transfer sport from generation to generation
Achieve the fundamental goal of Qatar Vision 2030
The Event Aims to celebrate cycling, healthy lifestyles and sport.
The Event Aims to unite the entire cycling community of the country.
To Offer various route distances for adults participating in a one-day festival of cycling.
Father and Son bicycle ride 2020 aim is to have 2020 participants.
The Organizers, Qatar Cyclists Centre (also known as Qatar Cyclists) – recognized Cycling Centre under the umbrella of the Ministry of Culture and Sports About 2020
Event Fast Facts:
1. Place of the race / inside Lusail International Circuit
2. Date of the race / Wednesday 29 January 2020
3. Race Distance / 5.38 km one roll inside the ring
4. The start of the Event at 6:00 PM
5. Gathering and taking all information 5:00 PM
1. How to use a bike for all participants.
2. Follow all safety instructions from bicycle, helmet and shoes Athletes for all participants
3. Do not exceed the speed to avoid any accidents.
4. Conditions of the participants (grandfather – father – son) or (father – and son) or the older brother and the youngest
5. Age Groups (grand father is not required age) Either the son answers to exceed the age 6 years
How to Register:
1. Registration through the link
2. Registration fee 100 QR per person
3. The Allowed number of the speed of registration (250 f + 250 s)
Total (500 participants)
Racing Features and Gifts
1. All participants will receive a commemorative medal with the name of the race.
2. All participants will receive a jersey.
3. Provide food, juices, fruits and water for all participants.
There will be Special gift for Lucky Draw
Age Restrictions: 6 years old and above
Kids Age limit for Free Tickets: N/A
Infants are Not Allowed
Dress Code: Cycling Suit / They will give Jersey, Medal
Abhaya is Allowed
There is a Separate Place for Women: For Spectators
There will be Food & Beverages Stalls
There will be Food & Beverages to be Served
Food & Beverages are for Free
The Parking is Available
Camera & Video Camera’s are Allowed
QID is Required