Specialized S-Works 7 Road Shoe - White
With the S-Works 7 you get a shoe without compromise
What makes the perfect cycling shoe? Is it extraordinary power transmission? Unbeatable comfort? Unquestionable style? The simple answer is "yes" to all questions.
Features of the Specialized S-Works 7 Road Shoes
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Super light sole made of highly rigid FACT Powerline™ carbon for optimum power transmission, stiffness index 15.0.
- The Dyneema® mesh integrated between 4-way Stretch Mesh and TPU provides an extremely stiff connection between shoe and pedal as well as the best comfort.
- Two BOA® S3-Snap closures: fine and quick adjustable, lifetime BOA® guarantee.
- PadLock™ produced by the molding process provides superior heel hold and has been proven to improve acceleration.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with roomy toe box for ultimate connectivity and comfort.