Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Neverwasted.com (“Website”) owned by NeverWasted Treading Co. W.L.L (“NeverWasted”). NeverWasted presents the first specialized platform offers a unique experience, by providing the opportunity to advertise used bicycles, bike components and other services that are related (collectively, “NeverWasted Services”). NeverWasted Services subject to the following terms:
Ratification of the agreement
- NeverWasted Website aim to ensure that its members can form legally contracts. Users who are minors, under the age of 18, must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian.
- If User registering as a dealer, User shall represent that they have the authority to bind that entity to this Terms and Conditions Agreement and that they and the business entity will comply with all relating applicable laws. No person or dealer may register as a member on the Website more than once.
Intellectual property Rights
- All content made or available to view at the Website, such as, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software, trademarks, or any other intellectual property rights, is the property of NeverWasted and protected by Qatar laws and international Conventions.
LICENSE, ACCESS and restrictions
- These are the terms and conditions governing User’s access to and use of the Website and its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools. By using NeverWasted services, NeverWasted grants limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of NeverWasted services.
- User is restricted from the following:
- Publishing any item that have no specification. NeverWasted have the right to remove such item from the website.
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to This Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts User access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- In this Terms and Conditions Agreement, “User Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material User choose to display on this Website. By displaying User Content, User grant NeverWasted a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
- The User undertaking that any content he/she publish must not be invading any third party’s rights. NeverWasted reserve the right to remove any content from the Website at any time without notice.
- NeverWasted provides the Website and NeverWasted services on a as available basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or guarantee of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security, accuracy and non-infringement. NeverWasted makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted. NeverWasted makes no warranty that defects will be corrected or that the website or its servers are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. The nature of Internet communications means that this Website may be susceptible to data corruption, interception, non-availability and delays. The Website may also be unavailable from time to time due to repairs, maintenance or development work. User agree that NeverWasted has no obligation to provide support for the Website. User expressly agree that you use the Website at User’s own risk.
Limitation of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, NeverWasted, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with User use of the Website, its services or this Terms and Conditions Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not NeverWasted has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
- If User are dissatisfied with the Website or any content or materials on it, User are sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue using of it. User agree that any unauthorized use of the Website and its services as a result of User negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to NeverWasted and neverwasted.com shall treat any such unauthorized use as subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
- NeverWasted has the right to keep any records relating to the Users in accordance with the related legislations. In the event of any dispute arising from this Terms and Conditions, the User agrees and acknowledges that NeverWasted may use for such records. For confirmation, the User’s agreement to the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be proof of this term.
- User hereby grant NeverWasted the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that NeverWasted may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this Terms and Conditions Agreement to any party without requiring User’s further specific agreement. NeverWasted agrees to use all reasonable endeavors to provide notice to Users of any transfer by way of a posting on the Website. User may not at any time, without the prior written consent of NeverWasted, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this Terms and Conditions Agreement without the prior written consent of NeverWasted.
- If any part/clause of this Terms and Conditions Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this Terms and Conditions Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this Terms and Conditions Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between User and NeverWasted with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- No person who is not a party to this Terms and Conditions Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this Agreement.
- If this Terms and Conditions Agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the website or otherwise, the English text shall prevail.
- It is important for NeverWasted that customers shop on the Website and buy with confident. sellers shall make sure that products offered for sale on the Website are authentic and must include any copyrighted or trademarked material without consent of the original right owner.
- The sale of counterfeit products, including any products that have been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured, is strictly prohibited.
- If an infringing product or listing is discovered on the Website, the product will be removed and the seller will be subject to being permanently banned from selling on the site, and further legal may be pursued by NeverWasted and the legal rights owner of the infringing material.
Termination of the agreement
- NeverWasted or/and The Website has the right to terminate this Terms and Conditions Agreement unilaterally at any time.
Governing Law and Court Jurisdictions
- This Term of Use shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, Qatar laws and the courts of Qatar shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Terms and Conditions Agreement (including non-contractual disputes).